Belmont Rural Parish Council applied to designate a neighbourhood area on 13 May 2013.
- Date designated: 26 June 2013
- Parishes included within the neighbourhood area: Belmont Rural
The Neighbourhood Development Plan is currently at the referendum stage.
Dates of each stage
- Designation date: 26 June 2013
- Regulation 14 draft plan submitted: 9 February 2015
- Regulation 16 plan submitted: 26 October 2016
- Plan sent for examination: 4 January 2017
- Date of referendum: 7 September 2017
Pre draft plan stage
These documents are for the pre draft plan stage.
Regulation 14 draft plan stage
Belmont Rural Parish Council submitted their draft Neighbourhood Development Plan to Herefordshire Council on 9 February 2015.
The consultation ran from 9 February 2015 to 23 March 2015.
Regulation 16 plan stage
Belmont Rural Parish Council submitted their Neighbourhood Development Plan to Herefordshire Council on 26 October 2016.
The consultation ran from 2 November 2016 to 14 December 2016.
- Neighbourhood Development Plan June 2016 - 3.11MB (PDF)
- Belmont Rural policies map - 2.55MB (PDF)
- Environmental Report March 2016 - 7.36MB (PDF)
- Habitats Regulations Assessment Addendum March 2016 - 431KB (PDF)
- Consultation statement - 3.11MB (PDF)
- Basic conditions statement - 450KB (PDF)
- Regulation 16 consultation site notice - 401KB (PDF)
- Representations received during submission consultation - 1.68MB (PDF)
The Belmont Rural Neighbourhood Development Plan was sent for examination on 4 January 2017. The examiner's report was received on 16 May 2017.
The referendum for voters within the Belmont Rural neighbourhood area was held on 7 September 2017.
- Belmont Rural Neighbourhood Development Plan July 2017 - 1.95MB (PDF)
- Belmont Rural policies map - 493KB (PDF)
- Environmental report June 2017 - 8.78MB (PDF)
- Habitats regulations assessment addendum June 2017 - 1.04MB (PDF)
- Information regarding neighbourhood planning and referendums - 137KB (PDF)
- Referendum results - 301KB (PDF)