Report road defects

This service is for reporting road defects, including road resurfacing, on roads in Herefordshire maintained by the council's contractors.

It does not include the trunk roads and motorways (A49T, A40T (Ross-on-Wye to Monmouth) and the M50), which are maintained by the Highways Agency.

If you give us your contact details we will be able to contact you about your report.