Update your bus pass details form

If you change your name, significantly change your appearance or move either inside or outside of the Herefordshire area, you must notify us immediately so that we can update your records.

It is very important that you tell us if you change address as failure to do so will result in any replacement pass being sent to the wrong address. If your pass does go to the wrong address then we will charge £10 to reissue the pass. If you have difficulty using this form please telephone 01432 260005.#

Your current details

What do you want to change?

Upload documents